what is too low

• Replies:10
Dave baker.
  • Forum posts: 1

May 8, 2010, 2:11:16 PM via App

im down to 35mb left on my internal memory was wonder how low before the phone starts acting up?thanks in advance and God bless.had storm for a year and has totally messed me up keepin eye on memory lol

Gage
  • Forum posts: 3

May 8, 2010, 10:52:25 PM via App

from my experience, right around 30-35MB is when it starts getting laggy

Silas Shafer
  • Forum posts: 2

May 13, 2010, 4:14:00 PM via App

I've had around 20mb and wanted to toss the phone out the window. I just got my wife the HTC Droid incredible. love it. I'm ditching the Motorola for the HTC.

Dave VanDewark
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 5, 2010, 3:54:04 AM via App

it seems more and more that htc is the way to go. i keep hearing rumors about the htc scorpion coming to verizon, deffinetly going to keep my eyes open for that one. :)

Ryan Erickson
  • Forum posts: 93

Jun 30, 2010, 10:34:14 PM via Website

In my opinion anything under 30 should be a concern. However you should not give up on the droid yet when 2.2 arrives you will have the option (if developers allow it) to save your applications to your sd card. Meaning you won't have to get rid of any applications and maintain a high mb rating. Hope this helps

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jul 1, 2010, 9:46:31 PM via Website

Well, I just put my foot in my mouth, as it crashed today about 30 minutes ago. I'm still rocking a G1, but i freed it up to almost 20MB free space. We'll see how that works for a couple days. Maybe I'll have a new phone next week and won't have to worry about it as much =D

— modified on Jul 1, 2010, 9:47:14 PM

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

Jul 2, 2010, 5:29:02 AM via App

Douglas Carter
Well, I just put my foot in my mouth, as it crashed today about 30 minutes ago. I'm still rocking a G1, but i freed it up to almost 20MB free space. We'll see how that works for a couple days. Maybe I'll have a new phone next week and won't have to worry about it as much =D
does the G1 have sense UI