furdiburb

• Replies:72
allyb
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 2:26:19 AM via Website

Hey!
I have no idea what to do when I get the place on the far right (the one to the right of the furniture store) help please : )

Ashley Brown
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 3, 2011, 7:49:47 PM via Website

Outside if furdi's house is a plant, touch the plant and it should pluck off a leaf that you will scrub furdi with and it will clean him. Don't forget to use the wind to dry him so he does not get sick :)

Ashley Brown

Dec 3, 2011, 7:53:41 PM via Website

when in the music room, there are different columns. Each column as the same note tones. for each column you have to pic the note that matches the song. Once you think you have the song that was played, hit the play button and it will check it for you. It will tell which notes you got right or if you need to move up or down on the notes. there should be one note selected in each column. I hope this helps. It takes a couple tries to get the hang of it.

Ashley Brown

Dec 3, 2011, 8:03:22 PM via Website

the stargazing potion is the red free one at the owl's shop

Aubrey

Jan 27, 2012, 9:07:50 AM via Website

You have to wash him in this order: shower, scrub then dry. You use the clouds for showering, the plant by the house for scrubbing then the swirly clouds for drying. I just downloaded this game and its really confusing. I did all it asked to do but my furdiburb is still dirty. So please let me know if you have figured out how to do this. Thanks. =)

Paulie K.
  • Forum posts: 5

Jan 31, 2012, 3:42:48 AM via Website

You don't need 98 squirrels to get the spaceship. You just need to go into space. Go to the woods, go into the owl house, get the free red bottle, then go to the two girls at the fountain, but the red bottle into the hands of the girl on the right, the fountain will start to bubble, then put on furdi on it, it will shoot into space. Keep him going up by hitting the stars. He'll crash back to earth in the spaceship.

Zzen

Mar 14, 2012, 2:39:55 PM via Website

Strawberry+Strawberry+Strawberry= Strawberry
Rug Dragon Fruit+Cherry+Strawberry= Bed
Cherry+Starquest+Starquest= Red & White Vase
Empty Bottle+Empty Bottle+Empty Bottle= Green Lamp Shade
Cherry+Cherry+Cherry= Cherry Picture
Renewl+ Starquest+Strawberry= Female
Renewl+Starquest+Eggplant= Boy
Renewl+Starquest+Mangasteen= Rainbow Attena
Renewel+Renewel+Renewel= Purple Starry Eyes
Renewl+Renewl+Starquest= Green Starry Eyes
Eggplant+Squash+Starquest= Purple Creature
Cherry+Strawberry+Pineapple= Heart
Strawberry+Cheese+Hotdog= Strawberry Cheesecake
Pumpkin+Pumpkin+Pumpkin= Pumpkin Pie
Hotdog+Hotdog+Hotdog= Ham
Squash+Squash+Empty Bottle= Honey
Empty Bottle+Strawberry+Strawberry= Strawberry Jam
Rock+Rock+Starquest = Earth
Squirrel+Squirrel+Poop= Skunk
Eggplant+Squirrel+Squash= Gingerbread Man
Ham+Heart+Broken Heart= Chicken Mama
Dragon Fruit+Dragon Fruit+Dragon Fruit= Chili
Starquest Potion+Pineapple+Cherry= Cupcake
Squash+Hotdog+Cheese= Chocolate Pie
Plum+Pumpkin+Squash= Turkey
Squash+Squash+Squash= Radish
Squirrel+Cheese+Eggplant= Rotten Cheese
Pineapple+Eggplant+Empty Bottle= Cauliflower
Pumpkin+Mangasteen+Renewl= Watermelon
Pineapple+Mangasteen+Renewl= Broccoli
Renewl+Cherry+Pumpkin= Halloween Eyeball
underpants+underpants+strawberry=70¢
cherry+strawberry+poo=broken heart

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Mar 14, 2012, 10:57:52 PM via Website

Steven Blum
For those confused, Furbiburb is a virtual pet you can download here from AndroidPIT's App Center or read our Test Report here.

Thanks for this man. I was like "WTF" the entire time I was reading!

Beccah Cole

Mar 20, 2012, 7:03:53 PM via Website

I've tried all the health potions and hes still sick. How do you make him better if he ate his own poop? Plz help

KevinE

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Mar 21, 2012, 11:33:09 AM via Website

Beccah Cole
I've tried all the health potions and hes still sick. How do you make him better if he ate his own poop? Plz help

best.....comment......EVER.

I am literally still laughing :grin:

KevinE

Annabell

Mar 22, 2012, 2:27:13 AM via Website

While the cloud is raining on him you get the aloe (in front of the house) and scrub him with it , then you blow wind on him (which will make a tornado) and that will dry him all up!! :D

KevinE
  • Forum posts: 19

Mar 22, 2012, 7:20:07 AM via Website

Eric McBride
Beccah Cole

best.....comment......EVER.

I am literally still laughing :grin:

+1

Autumn

Mar 29, 2012, 4:30:17 PM via Website

Ok I do have an android but I cd ont know what kind it is. So anyways there are differnt colored potions right...well yes. The color furdiburb is when he is sick thats what color potion you need ro cure him.

kristy meyer

Aug 21, 2012, 1:49:12 AM via Website

Place finger or pointer on door and hold for a few seconds u should enter th a t w a y wh e n you want to leave press the swirll mark in tthe corner and you will be back out ::)

Leanne Williams
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 17, 2012, 9:14:33 PM via Website

The totems on the left of the stairs are earth and fire: you get earth by collecting the rock next to the spaceship. And fire but collecting the red and white mushrooms and feeding to to furdiburb @ the staircase

Leanne Williams

Sep 17, 2012, 9:20:35 PM via Website

They are earth and fire: collect the rock next to th spaceship and put it on the totem and feed him the red and white mushrooms and feed them to him

Charly Flavell

Nov 22, 2012, 7:33:21 PM via Website

right then, you get the alien wet. but you have to be where your home is.
once you have the alien wet, on the house there is a plant, drag that plant and
rub it on the alien. Bubbles should appear and that mean that it is getting cleaned

Kryysthia

Jan 12, 2013, 2:39:03 PM via Website

I combined all the three ingredients which are HAM, HEART AND BROKEN-HEART, but NO CHICKEN MAMA in return. I only got 1 star which is equivalent to $25. :'( Is there anyone who knows what are the ingredients for CHICKEN MAMA? I accidentally ate it. LOL! ;) Thanks btw.

Nikulas BaLensya

Jan 22, 2013, 5:53:57 PM via Website

.how to build and fix the spaceship?

.i already have the orb (from d outer space), i also complete the recipe for the tooth (found in the kraken's mouth), flower and seeds recipe, then my spaceship have the pin bulb and the other thing on its tail but it still not complete...

.may i know what do i missed??? tnx

— modified on Jan 22, 2013, 6:05:12 PM

kikilos

Aug 12, 2013, 12:49:40 AM via Website

hi so i can't seem to buy any potions in the game for android. i've already tried clicking and holding down the potion to buy it but it seems that it won't work. any way you could help?

:angry:

Pikachu Cutie

Oct 18, 2015, 9:08:35 PM via Website

You get a relic from junkyard boys place. It's the big broken looking building. Don't get the pink relic or looping because they won't do anything. Get any other relic and put it in. Copy the sounds you hear. It will tell you if u need to move up or down. If a box turns yellow u did it.

Pikachu Cutie

Oct 18, 2015, 9:09:19 PM via Website

Make sure you have enough money.