Welcome! Let me show you my app Rules and Guidelines

• Replies:101
  • Stickied
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Jun 26, 2013, 12:04:42 PM via Website

The AndroidPIT forums only have one subforum in which to post about your new app. That particular subforum is the one here: Let me show you my app...

As a general rule, we DO NOT allow paid apps to be advertised in the forums. If there is a free/lite and paid version of an app available in the Android Market (Google Play / AndroidPIT market), then only the free app is allowed to be advertised in the forums. If you are not allowed to post links to your app yet, please mention the Google Play app ID.
Please note that apps with sexual content, spying apps, apps that may incite racial hatred and direct download links are forbidden.

The "pushing" or "bumping" of your own contributions by repeatedly posting in your own thread is considered rude and in no way increases the willingness of others to respond to you. Please refrain from doing so.

Posting about your app updates is also forbidden as well as spamming your own thread in order to keep it at the top in the recent posts.

Double posting apps is also not allowed

However, if you have a paid app that you would like to advertise here, you can pay for an app test report from our app testing team .

Any threads which do not follow these rules will be notified of the rules and subsequently locked.

Thanks for reading!

— modified on Jun 16, 2014, 10:35:09 AM by moderator

Deactivated AccountAshraful99Brox Inc.ThirtyDegreesRayAndrew J.Manahil KhanPrasad spAbby OuGeorge SpilsCoraxsMerbin J AnselmElten HajiyevParkingArcadeBoostInstallsDiego Nasccat cheerfulGeneric FieldJEDDX Studio

Imma Wake
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 28, 2013, 12:43:47 AM via App

when you say "no direct download links" does that mean I can't post a link that goes to the dropbox page with the download button for an apk?

Mary Mod
  • Forum posts: 432

Dec 6, 2013, 4:59:19 PM via Website

Hi Imma Wake,

That is correct. Please only post links to your free app to the Google Play store or the AndroidPIT market.

Thanks

— modified on Dec 6, 2013, 5:35:55 PM

Deactivated AccountAbby OuElten HajiyevParkingArcadeJacob Stark

androidgeek
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 18, 2013, 4:05:24 PM via Website

Mary Mod

That is correct. Please only post links to your free app to the Google Play store or theAndroidPIT market.

Thanks

Dear Mary, I have just added a post about free Mobiscope Cloud Beta app. Thank you for this thread on the forum.
Though I am a newbie here, will it be possible to add Google Play link to the post as well, so that people will easily find it ?
I will appreciate your kind help.

Mary Mod
  • Forum posts: 432

Dec 18, 2013, 4:54:52 PM via Website

Hi androidgeek,

To be able to post links, members should have made at least 10 forum posts. If you are still not able to post links (as a newbie), you can always let people know what to search for in the Google Play store.

For more info about posting your free app, please review the forum posts rules.

Hope that helps.
:)

Deactivated AccountAndrew J.Elten Hajiyevcat cheerful

Paul Walker
  • Forum posts: 9

Dec 27, 2013, 8:52:24 AM via Website

!00 % agree with the term and forum rules of posting.

— modified on Dec 27, 2013, 8:53:27 AM

SCARLETT JUAREZ

Feb 8, 2014, 10:35:30 PM via App

means you can't do it

SCARLETT JUAREZ

Feb 8, 2014, 10:36:54 PM via App

yes that's right

Vincenzo Mighali
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 18, 2014, 4:06:04 PM via Website

Mary Mod
Hi androidgeek,

To be able to post links, members should have made at least 10 forum posts.

Hi, I have already published 10 forum posts, but I'm not still able to post a link. Can you tell me what is the problem, please?

Edit: It's ok..sorry for the post

— modified on Mar 18, 2014, 4:13:32 PM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 30, 2014, 12:14:05 PM via Website

How can I advertise my free android app on your forum ?

Rock App

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 30, 2014, 12:28:56 PM via Website

@sunny I think on the guidelines it is just clearly written once you crossed 10 forum post you can post you free application on the Let me show you my app section. And I think this is the second time I am telling someone that you need to have minimum 10 forum post:?

Colm Barry

May 6, 2014, 4:12:53 PM via Website

Hi Loie,

I hope you're well.

We have a paid version of our video editing app 'trakax'. How do I contact or get in touch with the app testing team?

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Colm

Colm Barry

May 6, 2014, 6:12:03 PM via Website

Thanks Mary, will do.

Mimimo luyu
  • Forum posts: 1

May 7, 2014, 3:10:10 AM via Website

thanks for the rules ^^

Tabrez Alam

May 31, 2014, 2:29:31 PM via Website

Hi, We have just made an App that can potentially save users from the small scratches that appear on the screen and back of the mobile phone due to the phone vibrating on rough surfaces. Please download the App from Google Play Store by searching for "Scratch Protector". This is the only kind of App so believe me its easy to locate on Google Play.

Lalit
  • Admin

Jun 2, 2014, 6:46:56 AM via Website

@tabrez that's great you have developed an application that save from scratch, why don't you showcase it over our Let me show you my application section you just need to create a new thread rather than posting you application over here. I am sure that you have already read out the Guidelines before Posting over at the top of this thread. :)

Ilya Andriushin
  • Forum posts: 16

Jun 11, 2014, 5:56:09 AM via Website

i cant public my links to googe market

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 11, 2014, 9:53:55 AM via Website

Ilya Andriushin

Providing that your app is free, and you have already submitted ten forum posts, you should be able to.

Let us know if you have any problems :)

Ilya Andriushin
  • Forum posts: 16

Jun 11, 2014, 10:49:27 AM via Website

Scott Adam Gordon

Ilya Andriushin

Providing that your app is free, and you have already submitted ten forum posts, you should be able to.

Let us know if you have any problems :)

it's okay now) Thx)

Jacob Stark

Jul 19, 2014, 7:15:29 AM via Website

Awesome, thanks!

timmy2702
  • Forum posts: 18

Aug 23, 2014, 5:51:28 AM via Website

Nice, thanks for the posting guidelines :D

Frangulyan

Aug 24, 2014, 2:02:31 PM via Website

i have more than 10 posts but still not allowed to put a link.....

UPDATE: logout and login helped!

— modified on Aug 24, 2014, 2:10:29 PM

Generic Field

Aug 31, 2014, 6:20:44 PM via Website

If we have a short link (bitly) to Google Play market, could we use that link instead?
Thank you.

— modified on Oct 21, 2014, 4:08:52 AM

dark0ni

Oct 10, 2014, 5:17:19 AM via Website

Great idea thumbs up

funpresso

Oct 15, 2014, 11:21:37 AM via Website

Hi, I want to add my game link on the post but it seems that impossible because I'm a newbie.
What should I do for allowing to add link? :)

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Oct 15, 2014, 12:26:29 PM via Website

Until you have contributed ten times (created or answered threads) then you can't post direct links. You can post the full name of the app to make it easier to find until you are able to add the link.

Sinkster

Lalit
  • Admin

Oct 15, 2014, 12:40:17 PM via Website

funpresso

Hi, I want to add my game link on the post but it seems that impossible because I'm a newbie.
What should I do for allowing to add link? :)

Well, @funpresso like @sinkster said as you're a new user means you need to get you post count up to 10 in order to post Playstore link of your free app over our LMSYMA section. But please be advise not to spam over the forum in a hurry to get the post increased. It isn't though that much tough, be genuine and let me give you a headsup tip ;) you can start by saying Hi to our communtiy members over our Meet and Greet section.:)

— modified on Oct 15, 2014, 12:41:18 PM

Aristarchos Christofi
  • Forum posts: 15

Oct 23, 2014, 5:27:35 PM via Website

when i stop be a new user?

Lalit
  • Admin

Oct 23, 2014, 5:44:52 PM via App

Aristarchos Christofi

when i stop be a new user?

Once you have reached upto 10 post count ! So get going and remember not to spam over forum in an hurry to increse your post count ! :) To start with head over to Meet and Greet section and say hi to our community members !

— modified on Oct 23, 2014, 5:46:37 PM

Aristarchos Christofi
  • Forum posts: 15

Oct 27, 2014, 11:40:16 AM via Website

i am trying to post a thread and this comes up all the time:
Your contribution contains unapproved content.
why can this be?

Nick Fieldman

Nov 6, 2014, 7:14:34 AM via Website

Hi all!

This is my first time posting here and enjoying the UX of the site so far! I hope to check out the different games posted in this category and I hope you guys could check out my game as well! Looking forward to talking to all of you in the future :)

Lalit
  • Admin

Nov 6, 2014, 7:23:14 AM via Website

Nick Fieldman

Hi all!

This is my first time posting here and enjoying the UX of the site so far! I hope to check out the different games posted in this category and I hope you guys could check out my game as well! Looking forward to talking to all of you in the future :)

Hey Nick, Good to have you here ! I am glad that you have started enjoying your time here and I am sure our community member will check your app out. :) One more thing as you are a new user over here so, you might want to say Hi to our community members so, head over to our Meet and Greet Section for that as this part is not for saying Hi to other community members out. :)

Amanda Lyle

Nov 17, 2014, 2:46:48 PM via Website

Hey Loie Favre

Here is very app - Traffline

Its a free mobile app that provides personalized traffic report. By giving information one need to make better driving decisions it helps to save time and fuel.

Visit admin edit: promotional links not allowed for more info.

— modified on Nov 17, 2014, 5:43:13 PM by moderator

Denis Lagoda
  • Forum posts: 12

Nov 21, 2014, 7:41:55 AM via Website

Hello Loie,
Can you help me with one problem? I'm a developer and i need topublish a review of our app? Whom should i contact with this matter? As i have no answer yet from your web site email adress?

With best wishes,
Denis Lagoda

admin edit: personal email address not allowed

— modified on Nov 21, 2014, 8:00:44 AM by moderator

Deactivated Account

Dec 24, 2014, 3:34:31 AM via Website

Thanks for posting the rules here. I absolutely agree.

I am wondering how can I publish a review of our app *admin edit: No advertisements allowed * here?

— modified on Dec 24, 2014, 5:33:40 PM by moderator

Creativity Unlimited

Feb 4, 2015, 6:52:31 PM via Website

I am a new user.
And I am not even being allowed to post link to my app's google play store page !!

Indu Maloo
  • Forum posts: 13

Feb 19, 2015, 11:19:41 AM via Website

I will try to abide by the rules of the forum while posting!

UzbekGames
  • Forum posts: 21

Feb 27, 2015, 6:24:35 PM via Website

Why I can't post link to my game review.
And how add my game androidpitmarket.

— modified on Feb 27, 2015, 6:26:57 PM

Vicky J
  • Forum posts: 11

Mar 6, 2015, 6:51:54 AM via Website

Thank you for the guide. Now I understand that we can only post link to Google Play and AndroidPit ones.

Alinabatool Khan

DaveS

Mar 16, 2015, 9:58:22 AM via Website

Hello

A little suggestion:

you should add the information about the 10 posts rule to post links to the global forum rules.
since this probably not only applies to the 'Let me show you my app' subforum :)

-DaveS

Vinci Lee
  • Forum posts: 8

Mar 16, 2015, 10:40:26 AM via Website

Just made a game and many people like it, and I would like to know what you guys think, I think its fun. hehe, anyways, try if you can, I would appreciate to know your opinion......

BOUNCY DOT IS THE GAME.....ON GOOGLE PLAY

[

Naomi Dakota

Jun 16, 2015, 9:48:08 PM via Website

Balloon Joyride! Addictive new game!

BoostInstalls

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Jun 17, 2015, 3:55:50 AM via Website

Naomi Dakota

![image][1]

[1]: https://fscl01.fonpit.de/userfiles/7052181/image/image.jpg

Balloon Joyride! Addictive new game!

This game is made by you?

Achint J
  • Forum posts: 10

Jul 15, 2015, 10:23:37 AM via Website

I want to Post Google Play Link of my free game but i am not able to because it says new users can not post external links.

Lance Anderson

Aug 24, 2015, 8:43:09 PM via Website

Thanks Loie, very informative post. I'm glad I found a community like this. Every info that I am reading here is very useful.

john Wilkinson

Sep 13, 2015, 12:13:10 PM via Website

as a new user am i not allowed to make new posts as all i get is an error saying it has unapproved content even though it's only text

— modified on Sep 13, 2015, 10:07:41 PM

BoostInstalls
  • Forum posts: 60

Sep 14, 2015, 6:55:47 AM via Website

Greate application guy, I have got it for enjoy
I see your downloads have just a few, why do you use BoostInstalls to increase your rank and installs quickly

Diego Nasc
  • Forum posts: 20

Sep 16, 2015, 4:33:14 PM via Website

sorry, but really dont make sense we dont be able to put direct link to Google Play.

With link is hard someone clicks and look, what to say without link.

tks
Diego